Sunday, August 5, 2012

Beef and Vegetable Stirfry with Orange Soy Sauce

This was a ripper of a dish Craig whipped up the other night using some beautiful fresh rump steak I had bought from the local Farmers Market. In attempt to cook something 'clean', we found this recipe which made great use of the beautiful fresh oranges we had also bought from the market.

I loved the combination of the sweet honey, salty soy and zesty oranges- it really gave the standard honey soy sauce a great reinvention and I would add this dish to my weekly repertoire for sure.

You can view the original recipe here. We used a few extra vegetables- carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, onion, red pepper, bok choy and kale. Also, we didn't have tamari soy sauce so just used normal soy! A super easy and interesting alternative to your usual stir-fry.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I've tried to cook this recipe a couple of times and it's very delicious! I also shared this to my friends and they really liked it.

    Recipe for Stir Fry Sauce

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment or question about my adventures! =)